Reading: Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
Title: Time and the ART of Pilgrimage
Synopsis: In lieu of the traditional synopsis, I’m opting to use key words taken from the sermon to trigger curiosity in the reader.
- Thological sermon vs being real.
- Theological papers and $50 words.
- Wisdom literature.
- Nature of suffering.
- Obedience to god provides grounding for human life.
- The Hebrew word for time is ETH
- Which translates to Kairos in Greek
- Time is Chronos.
- Kairos is the special moment within Chronos
See how many of these you find in the sermon.